Incorporating Geographical and Evolutionary Rarity into Conservation Prioritization
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2012
©2012 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 593–601, August 2012
How to Cite
TUCKER, C. M., CADOTTE, M. W., DAVIES, T. J. and REBELO, T. G. (2012), Incorporating Geographical and Evolutionary Rarity into Conservation Prioritization. Conservation Biology, 26: 593–601. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2012.01845.x
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2012
- Paper submitted June 10, 2011; revised manuscript accepted December 5, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!