Occurrence of the Non-Native Annual Bluegrass on the Antarctic Mainland and Its Negative Effects on Native Plants
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2012
©2012 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 717–723, August 2012
How to Cite
MOLINA-MONTENEGRO, M. A., CARRASCO-URRA, F., RODRIGO, C., CONVEY, P., VALLADARES, F. and GIANOLI, E. (2012), Occurrence of the Non-Native Annual Bluegrass on the Antarctic Mainland and Its Negative Effects on Native Plants. Conservation Biology, 26: 717–723. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2012.01865.x
- Issue online: 19 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2012
- Paper submitted July 28, 2011; revised manuscript accepted January 19, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!