Land-Cover Change and Avian Diversity in the Conterminous United States
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
Conservation Biology©2012 Society for Conservation Biology No claim to original US government works
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 821–829, October 2012
How to Cite
RITTENHOUSE, C. D., PIDGEON, A. M., ALBRIGHT, T. P., CULBERT, P. D., CLAYTON, M. K., FLATHER, C. H., MASEK, J. G. and RADELOFF, V. C. (2012), Land-Cover Change and Avian Diversity in the Conterminous United States. Conservation Biology, 26: 821–829. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2012.01867.x
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
- Paper submitted March 10, 2011; revised manuscript accepted February 1, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!