Possible Extinction Vortex for a Population of Iberian Lynx on the Verge of Extirpation
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2012
©2012 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 689–697, August 2012
How to Cite
PALOMARES, F., GODOY, J. A., LÓPEZ-BAO, J. V., RODRÍGUEZ, A., ROQUES, S., CASAS-MARCE, M., REVILLA, E. and DELIBES, M. (2012), Possible Extinction Vortex for a Population of Iberian Lynx on the Verge of Extirpation. Conservation Biology, 26: 689–697. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2012.01870.x
- Issue online: 19 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2012
- Paper submitted August 29, 2011; revised manuscript accepted January 30, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!