Bringing Science Back to the Conservation of the Iberian Lynx
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2012
©2012 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 737–739, August 2012
How to Cite
RODRÍGUEZ, A., CALZADA, J., REVILLA, E., LÓPEZ-BAO, J. V. and PALOMARES, F. (2012), Bringing Science Back to the Conservation of the Iberian Lynx. Conservation Biology, 26: 737–739. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2012.01872.x
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2012
- Paper submitted October 27, 2012; revised manuscript accepted March 21, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!