Role of Familiarity and Preference in Reproductive Success in Ex Situ Breeding Programs
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
©2012 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 649–656, August 2012
How to Cite
MARTIN, M. S. and SHEPHERDSON, D. J. (2012), Role of Familiarity and Preference in Reproductive Success in Ex Situ Breeding Programs. Conservation Biology, 26: 649–656. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2012.01880.x
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
- Paper submitted June 25, 2010; revised manuscript accepted February 13, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!