A Meta-Analysis of the Effects of Common Management Actions on the Nest Success of North American Birds
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2012
©2012 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 657–666, August 2012
How to Cite
HARTWAY, C. and MILLS, L. S. (2012), A Meta-Analysis of the Effects of Common Management Actions on the Nest Success of North American Birds. Conservation Biology, 26: 657–666. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2012.01883.x
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2012
- Paper submitted March 1, 2011; revised manuscript accepted December 31, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!