Navigating Environmental Attitudes
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
©2012 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 583–585, August 2012
How to Cite
Heberlein, T. A. (2012), Navigating Environmental Attitudes. Conservation Biology, 26: 583–585. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2012.01892.x
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
- 2003. Attitudes of hunters, locals and the general public in Sweden now that the wolves are back. Biological Conservation 111:149–159. , and .
- 2012. Navigating environmental attitudes. Oxford University Press, New York .
- 1990. Public attitudes and beliefs about the wolf and its restoration in Michigan. HBRS, Madison , Wisconsin .
- 2009. The role of saiga poaching in rural communities: linkages between attitudes, socio-economic circumstances and behaviours. Biological Conservation 142:1442–1449. , , , , , , and .
- 2012. Eat prey and love: game meat consumption and attitudes toward hunting. Wildlife Society Bulletin: in press. , , , and .
- 1988. Aldo Leopold: his life and work. University of Wisconsin Press, Madison .
- 2011. Conservation means behavior. Conservation Biology 25:1080–1083.