Interacting Effects of Translocation, Artificial Propagation, and Environmental Conditions on the Marine Survival of Chinook Salmon from the Columbia River, Washington, U.S.A.
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
©2012 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 912–922, October 2012
How to Cite
HOLSMAN, K. K., SCHEUERELL, M. D., BUHLE, E. and EMMETT, R. (2012), Interacting Effects of Translocation, Artificial Propagation, and Environmental Conditions on the Marine Survival of Chinook Salmon from the Columbia River, Washington, U.S.A. Conservation Biology, 26: 912–922. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2012.01895.x
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
- Paper submitted November 22, 2011; revised manuscript accepted March 21, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!