Current address: Great Basin Bird Observatory, 1755 E. Plumb Lane #256, Reno, NV 89502, U.S.A.
Changes in Avian and Plant Communities of Aspen Woodlands over 12 Years after Livestock Removal in the Northwestern Great Basin
Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2012
©2012 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 862–872, October 2012
How to Cite
EARNST, S. L., DOBKIN, D. S. and BALLARD, J. A. (2012), Changes in Avian and Plant Communities of Aspen Woodlands over 12 Years after Livestock Removal in the Northwestern Great Basin. Conservation Biology, 26: 862–872. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2012.01903.x
- Issue online: 7 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2012
- Paper submitted August 8, 2011; revised manuscript accepted January 20, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!