Quantifying Loss of Acoustic Communication Space for Right Whales in and around a U.S. National Marine Sanctuary
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2012
©2012 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 983–994, December 2012
How to Cite
Hatch, L. T., Clark, C. W., Van Parijs, S. M., Frankel, A. S. and Ponirakis, D. W. (2012), Quantifying Loss of Acoustic Communication Space for Right Whales in and around a U.S. National Marine Sanctuary. Conservation Biology, 26: 983–994. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2012.01908.x
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2011
- Office of Naval Research. Grant Number: N00014–07-1–1029
- National Oceanographic Partnership Program
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley-Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.