Use of Stress-Hormone Levels and Habitat Selection to Assess Functional Connectivity of a Landscape for an Amphibian
Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2012
©2012 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 923–931, October 2012
How to Cite
JANIN, A., LÉNA, J.-P., DEBLOIS, S. and JOLY, P. (2012), Use of Stress-Hormone Levels and Habitat Selection to Assess Functional Connectivity of a Landscape for an Amphibian. Conservation Biology, 26: 923–931. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2012.01910.x
- Issue online: 7 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2012
- Paper submitted March 1, 2011; revised manuscript accepted March 26, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!