Effects of Widespread Drought-Induced Aspen Mortality on Understory Plants
Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2012
©2012 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 1082–1090, December 2012
How to Cite
Anderegg, W. R. L., Anderegg, L. D. L., Sherman, C. and Karp, D. S. (2012), Effects of Widespread Drought-Induced Aspen Mortality on Understory Plants. Conservation Biology, 26: 1082–1090. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2012.01913.x
- Issue online: 7 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2012
- National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship
- Department of Energy (DOE)
- Office of Science Graduate Fellowship Program (DOE SCGF)
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.