These authors contributed equally to this work.
Heterozygosity-Fitness Correlations and Inbreeding Depression in Two Critically Endangered Mammals
Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2012
©2012 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 1121–1129, December 2012
How to Cite
Ruiz-López, M. J., Gañan, N., Godoy, J. A., Del Olmo, A., Garde, J., Espeso, G., Vargas, A., Martinez, F., Roldán, E. R. S. and Gomendio, M. (2012), Heterozygosity-Fitness Correlations and Inbreeding Depression in Two Critically Endangered Mammals. Conservation Biology, 26: 1121–1129. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2012.01916.x
- Issue online: 7 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 APR 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Education and Science. Grant Numbers: CGL2006–13340/BOS, CGL2006–10853/BOS
- Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Numbers: CGL2009–11606, CGL2010–21540/BOS
- Fundación BBVA
- Spanish Research Council. Grant Number: CSIC-I3P
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.