Potential Effects of Ongoing and Proposed Hydropower Development on Terrestrial Biological Diversity in the Indian Himalaya
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
©2012 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 1061–1071, December 2012
How to Cite
Pandit, M. K. and Grumbine, R. E. (2012), Potential Effects of Ongoing and Proposed Hydropower Development on Terrestrial Biological Diversity in the Indian Himalaya. Conservation Biology, 26: 1061–1071. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2012.01918.x
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2011
- University Scholars Programme
- National University of Singapore. Grant Number: R-377-000-035-112
- MOE-Academic Research Fund
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: 2010T1S2
- CGIAR/CRP5 Land, Water and Ecosystems Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!