What Every Conservation Biologist Should Know about Human Population
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
©2012 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 953–955, December 2012
How to Cite
Allendorf, T. D. and Allendorf, K. (2012), What Every Conservation Biologist Should Know about Human Population. Conservation Biology, 26: 953–955. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2012.01919.x
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!