Rapid Increases and Time-Lagged Declines in Amphibian Occupancy after Wildfire
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
©2012 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 219–228, February 2013
How to Cite
HOSSACK, B. R., LOWE, W. H. and CORN, P. S. (2013), Rapid Increases and Time-Lagged Declines in Amphibian Occupancy after Wildfire. Conservation Biology, 27: 219–228. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2012.01921.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2012
- U.S. Geological Survey Amphibian Research and Monitoring Initiative (ARMI)
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.