Effect of Macroalgal Expansion and Marine Protected Areas on Coral Recovery Following a Climatic Disturbance
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
©2012 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 995–1004, December 2012
How to Cite
Wilson, S. K., Graham, N. A. J., Fisher, R., Robinson, J., Nash, K., Chong-Seng, K., Polunin, N. V. C., Aumeeruddy, R. and Quatre, R. (2012), Effect of Macroalgal Expansion and Marine Protected Areas on Coral Recovery Following a Climatic Disturbance. Conservation Biology, 26: 995–1004. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2012.01926.x
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2011
- British Overseas Development Administration
- Leverhulme Trust
- Western Indian Ocean Marine Science Association
- Fisheries Society of the British Isles
- Australian Research Council
- Queensland Smart Futures
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!