These authors contributed equally to the article.
Meta-Analysis of the Effects of Human Disturbance on Seed Dispersal by Animals
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
©2012 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 1072–1081, December 2012
How to Cite
Markl, J. S., Schleuning, M., Forget, P. M., Jordano, P., Lambert, J. E., Traveset, A., Wright, S. J. and Böhning-Gaese, K. (2012), Meta-Analysis of the Effects of Human Disturbance on Seed Dispersal by Animals. Conservation Biology, 26: 1072–1081. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2012.01927.x
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2011
- Landes-Offensive zur Entwicklung Wissenschaftlich-ökonomischer Exzellenz (LOEWE)
- Hesse's Ministry of Higher Education, Research, and the Arts
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!