Territorial User Rights for Fisheries as Ancillary Instruments for Marine Coastal Conservation in Chile
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
©2012 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 1005–1015, December 2012
How to Cite
Gelcich, S., Fernández, M., Godoy, N., Canepa, A., Prado, L. and Castilla, J. C. (2012), Territorial User Rights for Fisheries as Ancillary Instruments for Marine Coastal Conservation in Chile. Conservation Biology, 26: 1005–1015. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2012.01928.x
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2011
- Centro de Conservacion Marina
- Nucleo Milenio Initiative. Grant Number: P10–033F
- Ministerio de Economia
- Fomento y Turismo
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.