Predicting Interactions among Fishing, Ocean Warming, and Ocean Acidification in a Marine System with Whole-Ecosystem Models
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
©2012 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 1145–1152, December 2012
How to Cite
Griffith, G. P., Fulton, E. A., Gorton, R. and Richardson, A. J. (2012), Predicting Interactions among Fishing, Ocean Warming, and Ocean Acidification in a Marine System with Whole-Ecosystem Models. Conservation Biology, 26: 1145–1152. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2012.01937.x
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2011
- CSIRO Climate Adaptation Flagship Program
- Australian Research Council Discovery
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.