Associations of Forest Cover, Fragment Area, and Connectivity with Neotropical Understory Bird Species Richness and Abundance
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2012
©2012 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 1100–1111, December 2012
How to Cite
Martensen, A. C., Ribeiro, M. C., Banks-Leite, C., Prado, P. I. and Metzger, J. P. (2012), Associations of Forest Cover, Fragment Area, and Connectivity with Neotropical Understory Bird Species Richness and Abundance. Conservation Biology, 26: 1100–1111. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2012.01940.x
- Issue online: 7 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2011
- National Council for Scientific and Technological Development. Grant Number: 69014416
- São Paulo Research Foundation (FAPESP)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!