Associations of Forest Cover, Fragment Area, and Connectivity with Neotropical Understory Bird Species Richness and Abundance
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
©2012 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 1100–1111, December 2012
How to Cite
Martensen, A. C., Ribeiro, M. C., Banks-Leite, C., Prado, P. I. and Metzger, J. P. (2012), Associations of Forest Cover, Fragment Area, and Connectivity with Neotropical Understory Bird Species Richness and Abundance. Conservation Biology, 26: 1100–1111. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2012.01940.x
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2011
- National Council for Scientific and Technological Development. Grant Number: 69014416
- São Paulo Research Foundation (FAPESP)
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley-Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.