Effects of Private-Land Use, Livestock Management, and Human Tolerance on Diversity, Distribution, and Abundance of Large African Mammals
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
© 2012 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 1026–1039, December 2012
How to Cite
Kinnaird, M. F. and O'brien, T. G. (2012), Effects of Private-Land Use, Livestock Management, and Human Tolerance on Diversity, Distribution, and Abundance of Large African Mammals. Conservation Biology, 26: 1026–1039. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2012.01942.x
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2011
- Republic of Kenya and National Museums of Kenya for permission to conduct research. Grant Numbers: 13/001/38C238, NCST/RRI/12/1/BS-011/18
- Wildlife Conservation Society
- U.S. Agency for International Development. Grant Number: 623-A-00-06-00032000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!