Effects of Private-Land Use, Livestock Management, and Human Tolerance on Diversity, Distribution, and Abundance of Large African Mammals
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2012
© 2012 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 1026–1039, December 2012
How to Cite
Kinnaird, M. F. and O'brien, T. G. (2012), Effects of Private-Land Use, Livestock Management, and Human Tolerance on Diversity, Distribution, and Abundance of Large African Mammals. Conservation Biology, 26: 1026–1039. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2012.01942.x
- Issue online: 7 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2011
- Republic of Kenya and National Museums of Kenya for permission to conduct research. Grant Numbers: 13/001/38C238, NCST/RRI/12/1/BS-011/18
- Wildlife Conservation Society
- U.S. Agency for International Development. Grant Number: 623-A-00-06-00032000
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.