Current address: School of Botany, University of Melbourne, Parkville, Victoria, 2010, Australia
Fire Mosaics and Reptile Conservation in a Fire-Prone Region
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
© 2012 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 27, Issue 2, pages 345–353, April 2013
How to Cite
NIMMO, D. G., KELLY, L. T., SPENCE-BAILEY, L. M., WATSON, S. J., TAYLOR, R. S., CLARKE, M. F. and BENNETT, A. F. (2013), Fire Mosaics and Reptile Conservation in a Fire-Prone Region. Conservation Biology, 27: 345–353. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2012.01958.x
- Issue online: 21 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2012
- Parks Victoria
- Department of Sustainability and Environment
- Mallee Catchment Management Authority
- National Parks and Wildlife Service
- Department of Environment and Climate Change
- Lower Murray Darling Catchment Management Authority
- Department for Environment and Natural Resources
- Land and Water Australia
- Natural Heritage Trust
- Birds Australia
- Australian Wildlife Conservancy
- Murray Mallee Partnership
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!