Detecting Insect Pollinator Declines on Regional and Global Scales
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
© 2012 Society for Conservation Biology
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 113–120, February 2013
How to Cite
Lebuhn, G., Droege, S., Connor, E. F., Gemmill-Herren, B., Potts, S. G., Minckley, R. L., Griswold, T., Jean, R., Kula, E., Roubik, D. W., Cane, J., Wright, K. W., Frankie, G. and Parker, F. (2013), Detecting Insect Pollinator Declines on Regional and Global Scales. Conservation Biology, 27: 113–120. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-1739.2012.01962.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2011
- Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations
- Integrated Hardwoods Range Management Program
- Nature Conservancy through the Robert Johnson and Katherine Ordway Stewardship Endowments
- ALARM. Grant Number: GOCE-CT-2003–506675
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DEB 0418871
- MSM. Grant Number: 6215648902
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!