This research has been supported by funds from the National Institutes of Health, Center for Child Health and Development, Grant No. 1 R01 HD 06078–01, to George DeVos and Janet Schreiber. I am grateful to the obstetricians and pediatricians in the Ospedale Civile of Termoli, Campobasso, for their aid and collaboration in the research.
Birth, the Family and the Community: a South Italian Example
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2007
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 153–158, December 1977
How to Cite
Schreiber, J. M. (1977), Birth, the Family and the Community: a South Italian Example. Birth, 4: 153–158. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.1977.tb01233.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.