This paper was presented at the conference Issues in Childbearing 78, Nov. 2–4, 1978 in Issaquah, WA, sponsored by Resource and Development Services for Childbirth Educators with the Regional Assoc. of Childbirth Education of Puget Sound, aided by a grant from the National Foundation-March of Dimes.
Nutrition in Pregnancy: Some Current Concepts and Questions
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2007
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 181–192, September 1979
How to Cite
Worthington, B. S. (1979), Nutrition in Pregnancy: Some Current Concepts and Questions. Birth, 6: 181–192. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.1979.tb01331.x
- Issue online: 31 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!