She began as a fetal physiologist working on fetal acidosis in labor, but has now become more interested in the links between physiology, behavior and obstetric care. Her current research interest is how to evaluate perinatal care.
The Image of the Fetus in the First Trimester
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2007
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 5–14, March 1980
How to Cite
Lumley, J. (1980), The Image of the Fetus in the First Trimester. Birth, 7: 5–14. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.1980.tb01359.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.