Teaching Prenatal Exercise: Part II - Exercises to Think Twice About
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2007
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 167–175, September 1981
How to Cite
Shrock, P., Simkin, P. and Shearer, M. H. (1981), Teaching Prenatal Exercise: Part II - Exercises to Think Twice About. Birth, 8: 167–175. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.1981.tb01576.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.