IDENTIFYING THE SOURCES OF THE RECENT DECLINE IN PERINATAL MORTALITY RATES IN CALIFORNIA: TWO COMMENTARIES AND A REPLY
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2007
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 39–48, March 1983
How to Cite
(1983), IDENTIFYING THE SOURCES OF THE RECENT DECLINE IN PERINATAL MORTALITY RATES IN CALIFORNIA: TWO COMMENTARIES AND A REPLY. Birth, 10: 39–48. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.1983.tb01398.x
- Issue online: 31 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.