This research was supported by the Science and Education Administration of the U.S. Department of Agriculture under Grant No. 5901–0410–8–0143–0 from the Competitive Research Grants Office.
Influence of Maternal Weight, Smoking, and Socioeconomic Status on Infant Triceps Skinfold Thickness and Growth During the First Year
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2007
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 97–101, June 1984
How to Cite
Taper, L. J., Hayes, M., Rogers, C. S. and Frary, R. B. (1984), Influence of Maternal Weight, Smoking, and Socioeconomic Status on Infant Triceps Skinfold Thickness and Growth During the First Year. Birth, 11: 97–101. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.1984.tb00756.x
- Issue online: 31 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.