This paper was presented at the Royal Society of Medicine Forum on Maternity and the Newborn: Ultrasonography in Obstetrics, April 17, 1985.
Possible Hazards of Imaging and Doppler Ultrasound in Obstetrics
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2007
Volume 13, Issue Supplement s1, pages 23–33, December 1986
How to Cite
Mole, R. (1986), Possible Hazards of Imaging and Doppler Ultrasound in Obstetrics. Birth, 13: 23–33. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.1986.tb01070.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.