This study was supported by a grant from the Medical Council, The Academy of Finland.
Pregnancy and Birth after Cesarean Section: A Survey Based on the Swedish Birth Register
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2007
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 12–17, March 1987
How to Cite
Hemminki, E. (1987), Pregnancy and Birth after Cesarean Section: A Survey Based on the Swedish Birth Register. Birth, 14: 12–17. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.1987.tb01443.x
I thank Anders Ericson and Jan Gunnarskog, for their help in providing data and for their comments, and Anna-Liisa Kulo for technical help.
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.