This study was funded by a grant from NICHD Division of Maternal and Child Health, HD RO1, HD 13796–02, to Susan C. M. Scrimshaw, principal investigator.
Views of Cesarean Birth Among Primiparous Women of Mexican Origin in Los Angeles
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2007
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 164–170, September 1988
How to Cite
Cummins, L. H., Scrimshaw, S. CM. and Engle, P. L. (1988), Views of Cesarean Birth Among Primiparous Women of Mexican Origin in Los Angeles. Birth, 15: 164–170. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.1988.tb01098.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!