The Relationship of Maternal Age, Quickening, and Physical Symptoms of Pregnancy to the Development of Maternal-Fetal Attachment
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2007
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 13–17, March 1989
How to Cite
Lerum, C. W. and LoBiondo-Wood, G. (1989), The Relationship of Maternal Age, Quickening, and Physical Symptoms of Pregnancy to the Development of Maternal-Fetal Attachment. Birth, 16: 13–17. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.1989.tb00848.x
- Issue online: 31 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.