Active Management of Labor: Results in Dublin, Houston, London, New Brunswick, Singapore, and Valparaiso
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2007
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 114–118, September 1989
How to Cite
Boylan, P. C. (1989), Active Management of Labor: Results in Dublin, Houston, London, New Brunswick, Singapore, and Valparaiso. Birth, 16: 114–118. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.1989.tb00879.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.