This research was funded by grants from the Nuffield Provincial Hospitals Trust and the Health Promotion Research Trust to Dr. M.P.M. Richards, Mr. M.J. Hare, and Dr. D.R. Williams.
Expectations, Experiences, and Psychological Outcomes of Childbirth: A Prospective Study of 825 Women
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2007
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 15–24, March 1990
How to Cite
Green, J. M., Coupland, V. A. and Kitzinger, J. V. (1990), Expectations, Experiences, and Psychological Outcomes of Childbirth: A Prospective Study of 825 Women. Birth, 17: 15–24. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.1990.tb00004.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!