This research was supported by grant R03 HS06031 from the National Center for Health Services Research and Health Care Technology Assessment, and grant R01 HD19830 from the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development.
An Outcome Evaluation of the Content and Quality of Prenatal Care
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2007
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 21–25, March 1991
How to Cite
Petitti, D. B., Hiatt, R. A., Chin, V. and Croughan-Minihane, M. (1991), An Outcome Evaluation of the Content and Quality of Prenatal Care. Birth, 18: 21–25. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.1991.tb00049.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.