The Influence of Birth Setting on the Father's Behavior Toward His Partner and Infant
Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2007
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 198–202, December 1991
How to Cite
Westreich, R., Spector-Dunsky, L., Klein, M., Papageorgiou, A., Kramer, M. and Gelfand, M. (1991), The Influence of Birth Setting on the Father's Behavior Toward His Partner and Infant. Birth, 18: 198–202. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.1991.tb00102.x
- Issue online: 31 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 31 MAR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.