This study was supported by grants from the Swedish National Delegation for Social Research, F 88/42:2, and the Swedish Medical Research Council, B89–27X–8701–01A.
Women's Satisfaction with Birth Center Care: A Randomized, Controlled Study
Article first published online: 2 APR 2007
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 3–13, March 1993
How to Cite
Waldenström, U. and Nilsson, C.-A. (1993), Women's Satisfaction with Birth Center Care: A Randomized, Controlled Study. Birth, 20: 3–13. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.1993.tb00173.x
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.