Redefining Women's Work During Pregnancy: Toward a More Comprehensive Approach
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2007
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 86–93, June 1993
How to Cite
Deloseph, J. F. (1993), Redefining Women's Work During Pregnancy: Toward a More Comprehensive Approach. Birth, 20: 86–93. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.1993.tb00422.x
- Issue online: 2 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!