Women's Reasons for Not Seeking Prenatal Care: Racial and Ethnic Factors
Article first published online: 2 APR 2007
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 81–86, June 1995
How to Cite
Meikle, S. E., Orleans, M., MSW, M. L., Shain, R. and Gibbs, R. S. (1995), Women's Reasons for Not Seeking Prenatal Care: Racial and Ethnic Factors. Birth, 22: 81–86. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.1995.tb00564.x
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.