Economics and Cesarean Births: The Need for Clinical Perspectives
Article first published online: 2 APR 2007
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 111–112, June 1995
How to Cite
Myers, S. A. (1995), Economics and Cesarean Births: The Need for Clinical Perspectives. Birth, 22: 111–112. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.1995.tb00568.x
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.