This study was supported by a grant from the National Science Foundation (SES-9200865). An earlier version of the paper was presented at the annual meeting of the Society for the Study of Social Problems, Cincinnati, Ohio, August 1992.
Lamaze and Bradley Childbirth Classes: Contrasting Perspectives Toward the Medical Model of Birth
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2007
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 193–201, December 1996
How to Cite
Monto, M. A. (1996), Lamaze and Bradley Childbirth Classes: Contrasting Perspectives Toward the Medical Model of Birth. Birth, 23: 193–201. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.1996.tb00492.x
- Issue online: 2 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!