This paper was adapted from a presentation at the 11th Birth Conference, Baltimore, MD, October 7–8, 1995.
Pain Management in Newborns: How Far Have We Progressed in Research and Practice?
Article first published online: 2 APR 2007
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 229–235, December 1996
How to Cite
Stevens, B. (1996), Pain Management in Newborns: How Far Have We Progressed in Research and Practice?. Birth, 23: 229–235. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.1996.tb00500.x
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!