This article is a work of the United States Government for which copyright by Blackwell Science, Inc., does not extend.
Lessons in Technology Diffusion: The Electronic Fetal Monitoring Experience
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 58–60, March 1997
How to Cite
(1997), Lessons in Technology Diffusion: The Electronic Fetal Monitoring Experience. Birth, 24: 58–60. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.1997.00058.pp.x
Commentary on: Nelson KB, Dambrosia JM, Ting TY, Grether JK. Uncertain value of electronic fetal monitoring in predicting cerebral palsy. N Engl J Med 1996;334:6 13–61 8. MacDonald, D. Cerebral palsy and intrapartum fetal monitoring. N Engl J Med 1996;334:659-660.
Stephen Thacker is Assistant Surgeon General and Director, Epidemiology Program Office, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 1600 Clilfaon Road, N.E., MS-C08, Atlanta, Georgia 30333.
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!