This project was supported by the Fonds de la recherche en santé du Québec (FRSQ), a research funding agency of the government of Quebec, Montreal, Quebec, Canada. The paper was presented in part at the annual meeting of the American Public Health Association in Washington, D.C. on November 2, 1994, and at the Canadian Obstetric, Gynecology and Neonatal Nurses Conference in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, on May 6, 1995.
A Randomized Trial of One-to-one Nurse Support of Women in labor
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 71–77, June 1997
How to Cite
Gagnon, A. J., Waghorn, K. and Covell, C. (1997), A Randomized Trial of One-to-one Nurse Support of Women in labor. Birth, 24: 71–77. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.1997.00071.pp.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.