Reasons To Stay, Reasons To Go: Results of an Australian Population-Based Survey
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Blackwell Science Ltd
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 148–158, September 1997
How to Cite
Brown, S. and Lumley, J. (1997), Reasons To Stay, Reasons To Go: Results of an Australian Population-Based Survey. Birth, 24: 148–158. doi: 10.1111/j.1523-536X.1997.00148.pp.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!